Updated RFP Timeline
In order to complete our mission, we have set the following timetable. This timetable is subject to change by the managers of this project.
- Requests for Proposals Sent Out October 24th, 2017
- Letter of Intent or No-Bid Letters Sent In October 27th, 2017
- Questions Submitted no later than November 1st, 2017 (Questions may be answered as received)
- Question Responses Provided to All Bidders November 2-3 2017
- Deadlines for Proposal November 10, 2017
- Selection Date: No later than November 30th
- Contract Start Date January 1, 2018
- Contract End Date December 31st, 2018
Stractical helps to inspire businesses and individuals to grow. Whether we manage your entire sales, sales operations & pipeline, reinvigorate a disjointed team or teach you how to diabolically position organizations to win. We infuse thought provoking content, innovative techniques and unmatched energy into everything we do.
Stractical, LLC requests that your company make a proposal for your services on RSVP DFW & Houston print and mailing of the RSVP Luxury Postcard Deck and RSVP Home & Living Magazine. Our proposal request will outline RSVP’s goals and detail the format you should submit your proposal.
In order for your proposal to be considered, your proposal must meet our deadlines included in the timeline below.
RSVP is a Leading Direct-Mail Franchise Company. They design, print and mail 4-color picture postcards and publish Home & Living Magazine; advertising the more “upscale” local businesses to the top homes in the Dallas-Fort Worth and Houston Area. RSVP eliminate wasted circulation by mailing to the homeowners most likely to buy your product and services.
RFP Questions Submitted by Bidders
1. How will the recipient address, the return address and permit be printed? Two thoughts: have an address driver as a separate card dedicated only to carry the addresses or have one of the cards designed to carry the address block knockout.
We utilize DAL CARDS (Detached Address Labels)
Trim Size: 8.5” x 5”
Image Size 8.25” x 4.75”
Bleed Size 8.75” x 5.25”
Card Front and Back Four Color Coated
Resolution Min. 300 DPI Resolution
Digital Files Formats PDF/InDesign/Illustrator/Photoshop
2. What quantity ranges should we quote per zone version of the magazine?
The quantity is available on the https://meetrsvp.com website
3. How many zone versions do we need to quote for the magazine?
Each zone can have a different book. It depends on the advertiser.
4. Besides do-not-call / mail, what other suppression filters do we need to include?
These are the only requirements we have at this time.
5. Who will we be contracting with?
– Haskell Marketing DBA RSVP Dallas and Fort Worth
-CW Chadick, LLC DBA RSvp Houston
6. Is there an opportunity to bid on more areas?
At this time no; however, your proposal can be made available to corporate in order to help evaluate their current relationships.