This is an exciting time for Stractical, and we need dedicated, enthusiastic people to help us grow! We strive to provide opportunities and work environments that make our team members happy to work every day. We foster a rewarding, entrepreneurial company culture so that our team members feel good about working for Stractical and strive to continue serving customers with the passion and dedication that our clients have come to expect. If you are someone who thrives on challenge and believes that you can positively impact our business while making change happen, Stractical might be the place for you.
Our overall mission is simple. We want to provide our clients with innovative sales solutions that enrich their customer’s experience, enable their business to grow and become an indispensable part of their organization.
At Stractical, our Sales team, serves as the first contact for many of our client’s customers. Business-to-Business Sales Contractors are responsible for providing product and pricing information. Stractical’s objective is to deliver exceptional products combined with unmatched customer service, with the expectation of increasing our client’s customer base. We want to ensure every customer interaction gets an extraordinary experience during every sales engagement.
To create that extraordinary experience, Stractical must effectively on-board and develop our Business-to-Business Sales Contractors at the highest professional level. The Sales team is the first face-to-face meeting, call or video conference with every customer and we realize how important this role is to ensure our clients’ customers are well informed, treated with respect and receive a solution that fulfills a need. Each of our Business-to-Business Sales Contractors are trained in the Stractical Sales Process and will receive regular continuing education through Stractical Academy. We ensure that you get trained on our client’s products and services as well as the latest and greatest sales techniques and tactics.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales prospects.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the prospects vertical, business and behavioral traits.
- Focus sales efforts by identifying existing and potential business opportunities.
- Completes orders by referring to price guidelines and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by utilizing our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system. Required to log activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- All other duties as required by management
The successful candidate will possess the following Skills & Qualifications:
- Customer Service, Sales Experience
- Motivation for Sales
- Ability to learn various product lines and product specifications
- Presentation Skills
- Prospecting Experience
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to persuade others.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize and meet strict deadlines.
Stractical conducts a background check and drug screen for all new hires.
Stractical is an equal opportunity employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Stractical to transmit and store your information in our recruitment database, and to circulate that information, as necessary for evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.